Recent Posts

12 July 2013

Let's do it


Brian Roberson

Since I have already said
all I need to say
to all my loved ones,
I'm not going to say anything to y'all at this time ...
So this is my statement.

To all of the racist white folks in America
that hate black folks
and to all of the black folks in America
that hate themselves:
the infamous words
of my famous legendary brother, Matt Turner:
"Y'all kiss my black ass."

Let's do it.


David Long

Ah, just ah sorry ya'll.
I think I’ve tried everything I could
to get in touch with ya'll
to express how sorry I am.
I never was right after that incident happened ...

I was raised by the California Youth Authority,
I can't really pinpoint where it started,
what happened,
but really believe that's just the bottom line,
what happened to me was in California.
I was in their reformatory schools and penitentiary,
but ah they create monsters in there.
That's it, I have nothing else to say.

Thanks for coming, Jack.


Dennis Dowthitt

I am so sorry
for what y'all had to go through ...
if I was y'all, I would have killed me.
You know?
I am really so sorry about it,
I really am.
I got to go sister, I love you.
Y'all take care and God bless you.

Gracie was beautiful
and Tiffany was beautiful.
You had some lovely girls and I am sorry.
I don't know what to say.

All right, Warden, let's do it.


Charlie Livingston

You all brought me here to be executed,
not to make a speech.

That's it.




From Last words of prisoners on death row, The Guardian, 2 July 2013. Submitted by Ailsa Holland.

0 comments: